Noun e-clearance procedure: The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Management has directed the commencement of students’ clearance for the forthcoming 2020 1st Semester Examinations. In view of the ongoing directives on the closure of educational institutions, the clearance would be conducted electronically.
NOTE: The e-clearance is for all students of NOUN that registered for 2020 1st semester – Undergraduate and Postgraduate students(POP & E-EXAM).
STEPS TO FILL AND SUBMIT YOUR E-CLEARANCE FORM
1. Download and print the attached electronic form.
2. Fill Section A of the form and affix recent Colour Passport photograph
3. Write your functional email and phone number on top of the clearance form
4. Scan and send the filled form alongside your 2020_1 Semester Examination Registration slip, current e-wallet slip, RRR payment slip(s) for current semester, payment teller(s) for current semester to your study centre email address
DOWNLOAD CLEARANCE FORM HERE
FORMAT OF EMAIL:
Your Study Centre Email address: email@example.com
Subject: Clearance Form – NOUxxxxxxxxx
Attach the documents stated in step 4
- 1. A functional and valid email address should be used while sending or writing your email address on the clearance form. Completed form would be returned (sent back to your email) ahead of the beginning of the examinations.
2. This exercise must be treated with the utmost priority as delays may result in the student’s failure to sit for examinations.
- 3. Kindly note that the time frame for the clearance is between 11th May 2020 – 29th May 2020.
NOUN STUDY CENTRES AND THEIR CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS
NOTE: Some study centers request you send the mail to a specific email address, now this is why you have to bookmark this page on your browser and keep checking here, as we will continually update these emails as receive information from each study centre. If your study centre request you send to a specific email please kindly do so and CC to the main study centre email to avoid stories.
ATTENTION: Please be careful not to send money to fraudulent people who may want to ask you for money through an email. Note that NOUN official email ends in this format @noun.edu.ng. Be careful of this kind of emails: Yola2020@yahoo.com, firstname.lastname@example.org e.t.c
Attached is the clearance form. Download and fill the form, follow the procedures for any information contact me. If you need help to fill the form also contact me but note that charges are applied.
Nkedugists make sure they provide solutions that satisfy all our audience, we advise all NOUN students from different Centre to Contact MR Emperor.
In case you need help or have any issues about Noun e-clearance procedure then contact him and for more details +2348090617486 via WhatsApp or join our Telegram group @https://t.me/joinchat/NmX7_hW_DDKHBM8uMTnftA
WhatsApp group at https://chat.whatsapp.com/IusRyT1FrOPK2nFpNgBNq6
WRITTEN BY: MR EMPEROR
POSITION: NOUN ADMINISTRATOR
BRANCH CENTRE: PORT HARCOURT CENTRE
If actually, this formation is helpful to you kindly share it to your friends and relative who also are students of NOUN using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+