Nsdc Recruitment Portal Registration
Nsdc-Recruitment-Portal: Civil defence or civil protection is an effort to protect the citizens of a state (generally non-combatants) from military attacks and natural disasters. It uses the principles of emergency operations: prevention, mitigation, preparation, response, or emergency evacuation and recovery.
Nigerian Civil Defence recruitment takes place annually. Therefore, you need to always stay updated so as to never miss out whenever the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDS), popularly referred to as Civil Defence, begins its recruitment exercise.
How to apply for Civil Defence Recruitment on www.cdfipb.careers
- visit www.cdfipb.careers
- Click on the Register Menu to register
- Fill in the form to create an account
- Click on the register button
- Visit your email and click on the email sent to you from NSCDC
- Click on the link sent to you to verify your account
- Revisit www.cdfipb.careers
- Login to begin your application
- Fill and Submit the form
Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment Details
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- You must possess the requisites qualifications and certificates. Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be a fit and present certificate of medical fitness from recognized Government Hospitals.
- You must have character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of the secret society, Cult or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
How much is the registration form?
Nsdc Recruitment Portal Registration is completely free. Therefore, if you come across anyone claiming to sell the registration form, then it’s SCAM.
Finally, please do not leave your phone numbers in the comment section of this post. Doing that will provide an avenue for scammers to contact you in the Name of nkedugist or the NSCDS.
In conclusion, please note everything listed above are essential to apply ongoing Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment.
If you have any questions concerning the www.cdfipb.careers Civil Defence Recruitment Application feel free to leave a comment in the comment box below.
Leave a Comment