Nysc Jamb Regularization Issues: Actually, It is obvious that most persons are yet to get notification from JAMB regarding JAMB Regularization. There are possible ways through which it can resolve as updated by JAMB office Abuja. If this issue is what you are passing through then you are at the right place.
Nkedugists have made so much research about this, so kindly follow the procedure you need to have a VALID JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER without stress.
Many Students or graduates that entered either University, Polytechnic or College of Education through Predegree programs such as Basic, Certificate Programme, or direct application to the school must have done JAMB REGULARIZATION to either VALIDATE the JAMB Registration Number or get a NEW JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER.
Also, most students has done JAMB REGULARIZATION for months, weeks or days but are yet to get update or notification from JAMB office which is the issue that many students are facing.
JAMB REGULARIZATION ISSUES
Possible Steps or Ways to resolve it for NYSC Mobilization include;
- Create JAMB PORTAL/PROFILE for you to have access if you have not
- Proceed to process your JAMB REGULARIZATION
- Submit the printed form to your school Admission Office
- The admission office will submit it to JAMB Office in your institution state
- The JAMB Officials in your institution state will submit it to JAMB OFFICE at ABUJA
- The Jamb officials at Abuja will send you a notification via an Email address which you used for the registration
What Next After JAMB sends Me notification via the Email address?
- Directly login into your portal via jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Kindly print your Admission Letter and Jamb Original Result
- Check JAMB MATRICULATION LIST FOR NYSC MOBILIZATION
With your Jamb Admission Letter, you are eligible to go to your school for NYSC mobilization with other requirements such as School Fees Payment Dashboard, Statement of Result and other credentials as stipulated by your school.
Jamb has not sent me a notification after jamb regularization
There are many reasons that might make the whole process slow.
- It might be that your school has not yet sent the form to jamb office.
- It might be that the post office or delivery channels have not yet delivered it. But if it eventually gets to JAMB it will take a minimum of two weeks to process.
What to do if I did not see JAMB has not sent me mail or notification in my Email. If maybe you did JAMB Regularization and School has not sent you mail or notify you, do not panic as there are faster means to confirm if your case has been worked on.
Recommended Link For You:
- Www.nysc.org.ng Portal and Online Registration / Nysc Dashboard Login
- EASY WAYS ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ON NYSC PORTAL USING REMITA PAY
How to Confirm if JAMB has worked on your jamb regularization form
- Click on jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Put in your correct Email address and your Password
- Click login
- Scroll to the right top side of your Jamb dashboard or portal i.e. the place that has small blur tiny passport
- Click on My Profile
- A dialog box or page will pop up or come out bringing our your details
- Click on SERVICE USAGE
- Click on View my Usage
- Another page will come out
- Click on CHECK STATUS
- APPROVAL PAGE WILL COME OUT
Note: If your regularization has been approved, it will show, if not exercise more patience as updates are still going on
If you have any issues on Nysc Jamb Regularization Issues and Simple Steps to Solve all, kindly drop us a comment via the comment session below and we promise to reply to you back within 24hours.