The management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has announced that it would be rescheduling its online registration for 2019 Batch ‘C’ Prospective Corps Members to the 21st of October.
Disseminating the recent development, the press statement by the board of NYSC reads;
“This is to inform all 2019 Batch ‘C’ Prospective Corps Members that Online Registration will now commence on Monday 21st October 2019. All inconveniences are highly regrettable. Further details will be communicated in due course.” But you can still check the procedures on how to register.
NYSC REGISTRATION BATCH PROCEDURES
1. Visit NYSC Online Registration Portal address portal.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A/B, 2019” depends on the batch available
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The revalidation link is only for those mobilized in the 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Do not thumb print by proxy.
6. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross-check your records before submission to avoid the wrong details.
10. make sure to complete all processes before the deadline.
NYSC REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
Before you proceed to the NYSC portal for 2019 Batch C registration, ensure you have fulfilled the following requirements and possess the documents listed below;
- Check Your Name on JAMB Matriculation List
- Check Your Name on the NYSC Senate List
- Valid Phone Number and Email Address
- Get your NYSC Medical Fitness Certificate
- Scanned Copies of Passport Photographs
- Matriculation Number (For locally-trained graduates)
- Get Your Letter of Evaluation (Only for Foreign Graduates from Institutions whose accreditation is in doubt)
- NYSC Document Verification (Foreign graduates)
- Foreign graduates will require the following documents;
- First Degree or HND
- Official Transcript
- O’Level or its equivalent
- International Passport
If this article really contributes to what you are seeking, we will really appreciate it if you share it. If you have any questions concerning this article or about NYSC information kindly drop your comment below.
Leave a Comment