Nysc-Requirement-Foreign-Student: For many students who study abroad and are about to participate in the National Youth Service Corps scheme, this post is for you because there is number of requirements Foreign-trained graduates must meet before- and during the NYSC registration process for them to be approved to serve your fatherland.
NYSC REQUIREMENT FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
We have compiled the complete list of requirements and all it entails for registration of Nigerian Foreign-Trained Graduates
- Your e-mail address must be functioning that you have access to and a Nigerian telephone number for registration.
- Ensure that the international institution where you studied is accredited. Where in doubt, approach the Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
NOTE – Graduates whose institutions or courses are not listed on the NYSC Portal should not choose any other institution or course, but should obtain an evaluation letter from the Federal Ministry of Education and forward the same to the NYSC for upload.
Foreign-trained graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents Required:
- Original O’level certificate i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, IGCE, GCSE, High School Diploma or its equivalent with five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Original Degree/HND certificate or it’s equivalent. (Please note that letters of attestation or To Whom It May Concern are not accepted in lieu of Degree certificate.)
- Original Transcript of Degree/HND Certificate or mark sheet (For Indian Universities).
- International traveling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study. Visa page showing date of departure for studies and date of return to Nigeria after studies.
Nysc-Requirement-Foreign-Student as stated by NYSC-
- Note That Online result Print-out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five(5) subjects (including English and mathematics) in not less than two(2) sittings
- Please note that persons who did a ‘Top-up’ programme/Course are required to upload their foundation Certificate e.g APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICS, etc
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of completion of house man-ship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria
- Nurses are to present the original License and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their license and certificate of registration with the Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria.
Nysc-Requirement-Foreign-Student as stated by NYSC-
- Entry visa to the country of study
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
- Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Date page of the passport
- Graduates with dual nationality are required to Up-load Data pages of both International Passports and present the Passport for verification at the Camp (where more than one international Passports were used during the period of study, candidates should upload Data Pages of the International Passports
- Residence Permit (for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only)
Base on fraudsters of students who drop out and claim to be a graduate of a foreign school given excuses of misplacing their international passport. So this is the policy of making clearance to verify If truly you misplaced your international passport
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
- Sworn affidavit
- Evidence of stay in country of study and a New International Passport
- Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
If for any reason you misplaced your academic credentials, you are expected to hurry and get these items
- Police Report
- Sworn Affidavit
- Confirmation of result from either the examination body (for loss of O’level certificates) or the institution of graduation (for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be)
- Your certificates must be written in English if it does not then translate it at the embassy of the country you studied or any Nigerian university where that language is studied before it can be presented and accepted by NYSC.
- While doing all this be sure that you are not making mistakes when submitting the requirement so that you won’t be disqualified or roll you over.
Good morning sir please i want to NYC certificates because am going 4 my masters program please i want to help me
Good morning i want u help me for my certificate
In what ways can Nkedugist help you?… Please be specific.
I love the invaluable guidance deal in your information.
Thanks, Nkedugists Appreciate.
Hello, Please i just finished my college diploma in Canada. I am interested in going for NYSC this year, but I don’t know where to get real informations and directions on how to go about the whole registration, application and all that. I would really appreciate any and every help, advice i can get.
Thank you all so much. I look forward to your quick response.
Ok… A Message will be sent to your Gmail for more news and updates about how to go about it.