AAU Post Utme Form Out: This is to announce to those who choose all 2020/2021 UTME candidates who applied to Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as the institution of First Choice, of choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) which is now available for purchase online.
The cut off mark which was given to all universities was accepted by Ambrose Ali University in other to yield to the meeting that was held and attended by vice-Chancellor and Rectors
- AAU cut-off mark: 170
- Application form: N2,000.00 only,
- Closing Date: Thursday 20th August 2020.
- Post UTME Screening Date: Monday 22nd June 2020.
- venue: University Auditorium, main campus, Ekpoma, Edo State.
How to Obtain AAU Post UTME Form.
AAU Ekpoma Post-UTME 2020 Procedure for Online Application
Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/applicants/utme2020 using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
All candidates must upload their colored passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB, etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NATEB, NCE, DIPLOMA/DEGREE, etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
AAU MODE OF SCREENING: The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by the screening of qualifying results of candidates.
The ONLINE screening for candidates with awaiting results would be done at a later date to be communicated to the affected candidate always visit the university portal.
- AAU SCHOOL FEES FOR FRESHERS AND RETURNING STUDENTS FOR 2020/2021
- Top 40 Universities that are Easy To Enter In Nigeria for 2020/2021
- Professor Ranking-National Universities Commission
All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
1. Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
2. All names should be written in full when completing the online application form as no initials shall be entertained.
3. Any candidate who fails to fill and submit the form online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2019/2020 academic session’s admission exercise.
Anyone caught impersonating runs the risk of being handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated would be automatically disqualified.
If the information really helps You kindly share the article with your friends and relatives via the social media links and if you are having issues with the following information will we really appreciate your comment or complain in the comment below.