Rising Stars Scholarship at Holloway University is now available for all applicants. Applicants will be notified of the scholarship outcome as part of the selection process. Applicants who are eligible for an alternate scholarship will be issued an offer including a scholarship at the time of application.
Do you strive to succeed and go the extra mile in all you do? You could be a Royal Holloway Rising Stars scholar. If so you are invited for the scholarship.
Rising Stars at Royal Holloway University of London Brief description:
Royal Holloway is placed 36th in the UK in the category of ‘International Outlook, recognising the broader outlook as a global university. The rankings use three separate indicators to judge ‘international outlook’ – international staff ratio; international student ratio; and proportion of internationally co‐authored research papers.
Rising Stars at Royal Holloway University of London – UK scholarships, The Scholarship Department of the rising stars awards financial grants to highly-qualified undergraduate and doctoral and abroad who evidence high levels of social and political engagement. These scholarships are competitive awards and are confirmed through a selection process.
Three scholarships are available to new undergraduate students who demonstrate:
- Academic excellence
- Commitment to one or more of Royal Holloway values (see application guidelines below)
- Determination to succeed.
Royal Holloway, University of London
Level/Field(s) of Study of Rising Stars at Royal Holloway University of London:
Number of Scholarships:
International students from all over the world. Preference is given to women, students of non-academic and migrant backgrounds, the socially needy, and people with disabilities, with achievement and commitment.
Rising Stars Scholarships Value/Inclusions:
The scholarship for international students is in the form of a living grant, for the duration of the standard study program period. Tuition fees for international students are not covered it’s a 50% tuition fee reduction.
Eligibility For Rising Stars Scholarships:
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants should have a home fee status.
- Applicants must have a strong academic record with high predicted A-level (or equivalent) grades, including those with contextual offers (As a guide, previous applicants have been predicted AAA or equivalent).
- Applicants must hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study any undergraduate degree at Royal Holloway.
- A scholar must anticipate meeting all the conditions associated with their offer in time to enroll at Royal Holloway for the 2023/24 academic year.
- When applying for an undergraduate degree, a scholar must be registered as a new first-year student.
- Undergraduate applicants must accept Royal Holloway as their first choice by UCAS and send a completed acceptance form by the deadline stipulated on their award letter.
Rising Stars at Royal Holloway the University of London application for scholarships is done online. The application deadline date closes 28th April 2023. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
You can also Apply for Rising Stars scholarship here
Rising Stars at Royal Holloway the University of London Scholarships Deadline Date 28th April 2023.
Website For Rising Stars Scholarships Registration
If you are interested in applying for the Rising Stars at Royal Holloway the University of London Scholarships you can visit the official website at Rising star Scholarships here for a proper guide, or you can directly get the Rising application form here.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time for scholarships 2023, Canada scholarship, Australia scholarship, or free USA scholarship for international students that is available, kindly subscribe or bookmark our website for more updates.