Are seeking to Study Abroad for Free with NO Tuition Fee for International Students? Over 100 universities worldwide offer free tuition to international students, regardless of their home country
If you don’t qualify for full university scholarships, explore tuition-free or low-cost options, along with tuition fee waivers, in countries like Norway, Austria, Germany, Finland, and Sweden.
These universities offer zero tuition fees without requiring scholarships. Admission alone ensures tuition-free education. let’s check out the top universities you can study abroad for free
Study Abroad For Free at Barclay College
Barclay College, originally established in 1917 by Quaker settlers in Haviland, Kansas as the Kansas Central Bible Training School and later known as Friends Bible College from 1925 to 1990, is a Christian higher education institution.
Barclay College admits students based on academic record and abilities, Christian commitment, and agreement with the established purposes of the college.
Admission and attendance at Barclay College is a privilege, not a right of any student. Barclay College does not discriminate based on sex, race, color, national/ethnic origin, age, or physical disability in administering its programs or policies.
Campus: Regular Admission to the college will be granted to students who pass the college’s admissions standards, have completed high school (or equivalent), and have a cumulative high school GPA of 2.3 or higher or college transfer GPA of 2.0 or better (minimum of 12 hrs. in one semester after completing high school).
Online: Admission to the Online Program will be granted to students who pass the college’s admissions standards, have completed high school, and have a cumulative high school or college grade point average of 2.0 or better.
Graduate: Regular admission to the Graduate Program will be granted to students who pass the admissions standards, have completed high school and a bachelor’s degree, and have cumulative a college GPA or 2.5 or better.
Students who do not pass the requirements for regular admission may be permitted to attend the college under conditional or probationary admission standards.
These may include a limit on semester hours, required study halls, remedial courses, or additional requirements designed to help the student transition to college and succeed. Apply Now at Barclay College
Study Abroad For Free at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
NTNU is an international-oriented university with headquarters in Trondheim and campuses in Gjøvik and Ålesund.
NTNU has a main profile in science and technology, a variety of programmes of professional study, and great academic breadth that also includes the humanities, social sciences, economics, medicine, health sciences, educational science, architecture, entrepreneurship, art disciplines, and artistic activities. Check more on NTNU
Study Abroad For Free at Technical University of Munich (TUM)
The Technical University of Munich (TUM) stands as one of Europe’s premier universities, dedicated to outstanding research, interdisciplinary education, and nurturing young scientists.
TUM also fosters extensive global partnerships with businesses and scientific organizations. As a University of Excellence in Germany, TUM’s management structure promotes empowerment and initiative at all levels.
The university’s various disciplines are organized horizontally and enhanced by interdisciplinary Integrative Research Centers.
Studying at TUM is free of tuition for
- students from Germany, the European Economic Area (EEA, includes the member states of the EU + Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) or equivalent states as well as from states with which corresponding agreements exist.
- students who have acquired their higher education entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur) or an undergraduate degree (e.g. Bachelor) in the German education system.
- students who are already enrolled at TUM prior to the winter semester 2024/25 and are continuing their degree program.
- doctoral students and guest students
- degree programs leading to a state examination, as well as modular and other studies.
Study Abroad For Free Universidade Estadual de Campinas (Unicamp)
UNICAMP has three campuses: one in Piracicaba focused on Dentistry, another in Limeira offering technology and business administration undergraduate degrees, and its main campus in Campinas, which houses eighteen other Schools and Colleges.
UNICAMP also operates a significant teaching and research hospital complex in Campinas, serving as a reference center for millions of people, along with several community hospitals in nearby cities
The minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 30.
English fluency is required.
You need to be either:
– A native English speaker
– Studied a degree in English before
– Can demonstrate a high level of English
– Having an English certificate such as IELTS level 6 or TOEFL 95 and above is an advantage.
Minimum education level: High School.
You need to have above average grades for the program. C average or above 55%.
All students from all countries are eligible to apply to this program.
Other Top Foreign University You Can Study
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
- Foreign students are required to pay a semester fee of $68 every semester.
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Norway
- Nord University, Norway
- Østfold University/College, Norway
- Foreign students are required to pay a semester fee of $70 every semester.
- University of Agder, Norway
- Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway
- The Arctic University of Norway, Norway
- University of Bergen, Norway
- University of South-Eastern Norway, Norway
- Western Norway University of Applied Sciences, Norway
- University Centre in Svalbard (UNIS), Norway
- Foreign students are required to pay a semester fee of $125 every semester.
- Gjøvik University/College, Norway (Branch of Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Harstad University/College, Norway (a branch of The Arctic University of Norway)
- Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
- Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany
- University of Hamburg, Germany
- Free University of Berlin, Germany
- RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- University of Mannheim, Germany
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine, New York, United States
- University of Cologne, Germany
- University of Bonn, Germany
- TU Darmstadt, Germany
- FAU Erlangen Nurnberg, Germany
- Curtis Institute of Music (PA), United States
- College of the Ozarks (MO), United States
- Curtis Institute of Music (PA), United States
- University of Munster, Germany
- Hamburg University of Technology, Germany
- SRH University of Heidelberg, Germany
- University of Applied Sciences Wurzburg Schweinfurt, Germany
- Leibniz Universitat Hannover, Germany
- Háskóli Íslands (University of Iceland), Iceland
- Bifröst University, Iceland
- Iceland Academy of Arts, Iceland
- Holar University College, Iceland
- Berea College (KY), United States
How Do Universities Offer Free Tuition To Study Abroad?
Universities globally provide tuition-free education through various means, including government or private funding, ethical or moral principles, and student work programs.
To Study Abroad Is It Entirely Cost-Free?
In the listed universities, international students enjoy tuition-free education. However, they may still incur expenses such as application fees, housing, meals, transport, textbooks, insurance, and semester fees. Nevertheless, the absence of tuition fees makes university more affordable.
Can You Seek Scholarships At These Institutions?
While some universities allow students to apply for additional scholarships to cover expenses like housing and meals, full reliance on scholarships isn’t necessary due to tuition coverage. Outside the list, you can seek competitive merit-based full-tuition scholarships that may include tuition, flights, housing, textbooks, and more.
Australia scholarship for international students who wish to apply… We update here with the latest scholarship either on fully funded or partially funded scholarships for domestic and international students.
If you wish to study at Australia University get the best 200 scholarships available here that are released by the Australian government.