Nine Waec subject combination for Theatre and Film Studies: If you are a student who is having issues in selecting the subject combination for any course, Nkedugist is here to guide you because we always serve as a counselor to all students who really need guidance when it comes to education.
You might be a student who is in SS 1-3 or jamb student who is thinking on what subject to offer or Nine (9) subjects to select for your Waec or Four (4) subject for Jamb, don’t get panic because that is our work to put a smile on our audience face.
kindly drop a comment if you are in this post for us in other to shows that you appreciate all our effort. Nine Waec subject combination for Theatre and Film Studies, if you are a student who is having issues in selecting the subject combination
Choosing the right subject combination is the first step to your admission success. You have to think long term and seriously consider how your choice is going to affect the rest of your career – a frightening prospect when you’re deciding.
Getting the right subject, it helps to understand what courses can be considered a solid bet, especially if you’re not too sure what to settle on. The subject combination will list here is highly accepted and approved, with many of them representing a flexible pathway into a variety of courses. Let get started with Nine subjects combination for Theatre and Film Studies.
- Jamb Subject Combination For Archeology and Tourism
- Jamb Subject Combination For Christian Religious Studies
- Jamb Subject Combination For English and Literary Studies
- Jamb Subject Combination For Fine and Applied Arts (Creative Arts)
- Jamb Subject Combination For Foreign Languages and Literature
- Jamb Subject Combination For History and International Studies
- Jamb Subject Combination For Linguistics and Nigerian Languages
- Jamb Subject Combination For Mass Communication (Communication and Language Arts)
- Jamb Subject Combination For Music
- Jamb Subject Combination For Theatre and Film Studies
They are courses under the same faculty of ART, so they have the same subject combination be it waec or Jamb. Let get started with the Waec subjects combination for Theatre and Film Studies.
9 WAEC SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious Studies or Islamic Religious Studies
- Civic Education
- Biology/Agricultural Science
JAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
- English (Compulsory)
- Literature in English
- Economics/Commerce/Crs (Optional)
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES THAT OFFERS THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
LIST OF POLYTECHNICS THAT OFFERS THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
- Subject Combination For Mass Communication For 2020/2021
- 9 Waec Subject Combination For Foreign Languages and Literature With Jamb Combination For 2020/2021
- 2020/2021: JAMB SUBJECT COMBINATION COURSES FOR ALL SCIENCES
LIST OF COLLEGE OF EDUCATION THAT OFFER THEATRE AND FILM STUDIES
- Alvan Ikoku College Of Educ. Owerri
- College of Education Akwawanga
- Fed College Of Educ. Obudu
- The English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for Waec.
- English is compulsory in Jamb while Mathematics is not Compulsory.
- You can choose any three subjects of your choice to merge with the English Language which makes four.
In case you have already gotten your 9 Waec subject combination for THEATERE AND FILM STUDIES and you want to confirm if it is corresponding, then that is okay.
So tell us what your own subject combination looks like, but I would advise you to consider the above arrangement. What’s your take on this? drop your comments in the comment box below.
Nkedugists urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.