9 Waec subjects combination for agriculture: If you are a student who is having issues in selecting the subject combination for any course, Nkedugist is here to guide you because we always serve as a counselor to all students who really need guidance when it comes to education.
You might be a student who is in SS 1-3 or a jamb student who is thinking about what subject to offer or 9 subjects to select for your Waec or Jamb, don’t get panic because that is our work to put a smile on our audience face. Just kindly drop a comment if you are in this post for us in other to show that you appreciate all our effort.
Choosing the right subject combination is the first step to your admission success. You have to think long-term and seriously consider how your choice is going to affect the rest of your career – a frightening prospect when you’re deciding.
Getting the right subject, it helps to understand what courses can be considered a solid bet, especially if you’re not too sure what to settle on. The subject combination will list here is highly accepted and approved, with many of them representing a flexible pathway into a variety of courses. Let get started with 9 waec subjects combination for Agriculture.
9 WAEC SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR AGRICULTURE
- English Language
- Civic Education
- Agricultural Science
JAMB SUBJECTS COMBINATION FOR AGRICULTURE
- English Language
- Agricultural Science
LIST OF UNIVERSITIES THAT OFFER AGRICULTURE
- Faculty of Agriculture, University of Abuja, Abuja.
- Faculty of Agriculture Science, Ebonyi State University(EBSU)
- University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State
- Landmark University, Omu – Aran www.lmu.edu.ng, Kwara state
- Audu Bako School of Agriculture, Dambatta, Kano State
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Kaduna State
- Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Moor Plantation Ibadan
- Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology, Kano
- Federal College of Agriculture, Ibadan
- Federal College of Agriculture, Akure, Ondo State
- Federal College of Agriculture, Ishiagu
- Federal College of Forestry, Jos, Plateau State
- Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Vom
- Federal University of Technology Owerri
- Kwara State University, Ilorin
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho
- Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike
- Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- The Polytechnic, Ibadan
- University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
- University of Agriculture, Makurdi
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Federal University of Technology, Owerri
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- Federal University of Technology, Minna
- The English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for Waec.
- English is compulsory in Jamb while Mathematics is not Compulsory.
- You can choose any three subjects of your choice to join with the English Language which will make it four.
In case you have already gotten your 9 Waec subject combination for Agriculture and you want to confirm if is corresponding, then that is okay. So tell us what is your own subject combination you have already gotten, but will advise you to reconsider this one mention above.
What’s your take on this? drop your comment box below. Nkedugists urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+ share button below.
I’m a student who want to study agricultural field i put all this subject you told us to write but except geography because our school we write marketing and i put marketing I don’t know how i suppose to do now
You are still fit to study your course without geography even with marketing…
I want to study agricultural science but , is are the subject I sit for Marketing,Economic,Government,literature,civic Education,English,Mathematic,Agricultural science,Biology, please I want to know if I can still go for it?
Yes, you are fit to go… Pick these three subject for Jamb English, Biology, Agriculture, and add any subject of your choice to make it four
Wait, you’re saying I don’t have to write mathematics in JAMB while I’m offering Agriculture, if no then what other course would be suitable
Mathematics for Agriculture is optional in Jamb, unlike other Science courses.
I want to study agriculture,
In my jamb I choosed eng,phy,chem and bio
But I don’t choose economic in my ssce
Am I fit to study it