Taco Bell Scholarship Foundation breaks down barriers to educate and inspire the next generation of leaders. Since 1992, the Taco Bell Foundation has helped America’s young people follow their dreams and reach their full potential.
Donations collected in U.S. Taco Bell restaurants through the Round-Up Program support Live Más Scholarships for Consumers, educational programming, and Community Grants. Donations from Taco Bell franchisees support Live Más Scholarships for Restaurant Employees.
The Live Más Scholarship is for students who are pursuing higher education, preparing for the workforce, or using their passion to ignite change in their communities and beyond. We believe in you – no matter where you are in your journey, whether just recognizing your strengths and developing your passion or bringing it to life and inspiring others to join you.
This program is more than a scholarship.
Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship Value
The Taco Bell Foundation present $5 million in Live Más Scholarships in 2021, of which $1 million will be given through the program for new applicants, $4.4 million through the renewal program for past beneficiaries, and $1.5 million through our program for Taco Bell store staff.
Selected candidates of the Live Más Scholarship will get renewal grants of up to $4.4 million in 2022. Depending on available funds and as determined by the Taco Bell Foundation (Sponsor) in its sole discretion, scholarships worth more or less than the aforementioned $3,000,000 may be given out.
Taco Bell Live Mas Meaning
Live Mas (“Live More”) is a slogan that is created for the brand and encapsulates the company’s philosophy of enriching the lives of its customers and employees in everything it does. It’s more than the taco topping…it’s their way of life.
We’re not merely a one-off check writer – we’re a continued partner and collaborator who’ll be there with connections and opportunities throughout your journey to help your passion shine so brightly, it changes the world.
About Live Más Scholarships
In 2018, the Taco Bell Foundation introduced a Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program to continue supporting our previous recipients along their educational journeys. Scholarships are awarded to previous Live Más Scholarship recipients who clearly explain through a 2-minute video how they have furthered the pursuit of their passion since winning a Live Más Scholarship.
Live Más Taco Bell Eligibility
The Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program is open only to individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), located in the United States or D.C.
- Applicant must have previously won a Live Más Scholarship through the Live Más Scholarship Program or the Live Más Scholarship Program for Restaurant Employees and not reached the maximum of four (4) Live Mas Scholarships.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary educational program located in the United States or D.C. (including accredited two- and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical, and trade schools) and in good academic standing.
- Any awarded amounts from a Previous Program must have been used or substantially depleted (75% or more) prior to the 2023 Program Period.
- Applicants must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the application and award process.
Requirement For the Live Más Scholarship
Submit a video (2 minutes or less in length) that answers the following questions:
- What is your passion and how are you currently pursuing it?
- How do you plan to use your passion to uniquely make a positive change in your community or the world?
- What steps have you taken to create this change since being awarded your Live Más Scholarship?
- How has your enrollment into post-secondary education helped you to develop your passion and make the change you want to see in the world?
How To Apply For Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship
Once you’ve created your video, visit the official website during the application period and click “Apply.” Follow the on-screen instructions to fill out your information and upload your video.
In order to complete the renewal application, you will be asked to enter an access code. Access codes will be emailed to eligible renewal applicants. If you don’t receive the code, email us at TacoBellFoundation@TacoBell.com.
For application help, email our scholarship management company at email@example.com. Be sure to mention you are applying for the Taco Bell Foundation Live Más Scholarship Renewal Program.
Taco Bell Scholarship 2023 Deadline
- Application period: 8:00 a.m. PST on November 1, 2022, to 5:00 p.m. PST on January 11, 2023
- Selection period: January 12, 2023 – April 25, 2023
- Notification period: Recipients will be notified on or about April 25, 2023
Official Website For The Taco Bell Live Más Scholarship
If you are interested in applying for the scholarship awards in the United State you can visit the official website here for a proper guide, or you can directly get the form here.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time for scholarships, Canada scholarship, Australia scholarship, or free USA scholarships for international students that are available, kindly subscribe or bookmark our website for more updates.