UNIABUJA Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session has been released
This is to inform all candidates who participated in the concluded POST UTME that the University of ABUJA, (UNIABUJA) UTME screening exercise, that the institution has released its admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who participated in the post UTME screening exercise and made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME can now check their admission status via the school portal and also via JAMB CAPS Portal.
So if you have been searching for UNIABUJA admission status 2020, etc.then you are at the proper website or better still bookmark this website to know when the second admission list is out.
This has been the worry of many candidates who are anticipating for the admission list of the UniAbuja 2020/2021 session, candidates are eager to know how they can check their UNIABUJA PORTAL: Check Admission List Status for 2020/2021. Just relax because everything you need to know is embedded in this article.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List On School Portal
- Enter the UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Provide your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status
How to Check Admission On JAMB CAPS Portal
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
How to Accept/Reject your 2020/2021 Admission on JAMB caps
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB portal to either accept or reject the admission offer
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
3. Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS ” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
4. After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
5. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
Congratulates all the candidates that made it to the University of Abuja for the 2019/2020 academic session. If this post is really helpful or you have a question to ask, be free and kindly drop it on our comment box below which we are going to answer you.