Uniben Post-UTME 2019/2020, Cut-Off Mark, and Screening Date
This is to inform all candidate who applied to University of Benin institution as there First choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) in the just concluded JAMB UTME that (Uniben) Post UTME application fee, eligibility, application for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced which is now available for purchase online.
Uniben cut-off mark: 200
Application form: N2,000.00 only,
Registration Closing Date: Monday 29th July 2019. not yet out for 2020
Post Utme registration Date: Tuesday 8th July 2019. not yet out for 2020
Venue: University Auditorium Ugbowo Campus of the University.
Method Of Application
Candidates are to visit Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and password to login
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
UNIBEN Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
- Candidates are to follows the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Candidates are to start registration immediately
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG or (clicks to view uniben Pix2017.pdf
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
Uniben Mode of Screening:
The screening exercise shall be done using the Computer Based Test(CBT).
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- NOTE THAT CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN GO AHEAD TO APPLY FOR SCREENING
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
- Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialogue box.
- Falsification of results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
Please Note that
1. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed.
2. You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. You are to reprint PUTME form registration before 1st of August 2019 to know your exam date
4. Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
CHECK ALSO RELATED:
Official List of Accredited Courses Offered in University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Please someone with jamb score of 250…what are his chances of getting admitted into law department.
Actually the person has a little chance of gaining admission… We advise the person to try hard in his/her post utme