This is to inform all candidate who chooses the University of Calabar (Unical), Cross River, has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. All the candidates that participated in the Unical post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
The Unical admission list portal is out and currently online. According to information shared by the management of the University of Calabar, Cross River, the much-awaited and anticipated Unical first (1st), second (2nd), third (3rd) batch admission lists, containing names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into its DEGREE programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
This has been the worry of many candidates who are anticipating for the admission list of the Unical 2023/2024 session, candidates are eager to know how they Check Unical Admission List Status for 2023/2024. Just relax because everything you need to know is embedded in this article.
UNICAL FIRST BATCH OF 2023/2024 PUTME APPROVED JAMB ADMISSION LIST
Candidates who choose the University of Calabar and registered for the 2023/2024 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to log on to myunical.edu.ng to check their admission status with their UTME admission checker cards.
The admission checker cards can be purchased at the following banks:
- UMFB, University of Calabar
- Heritage Bank, Calabar Road
- Wema Bank, Murtala Muhammed H/Way
- First City Monument Bank, Calabar Road
Candidates are to log on to myunical.edu.ng with their Jamb registration number and admission checker pin to check their admission status.
Simply click on UTME admission screening and select check admission status.
CANDIDATES WHOSE NAMES APPEAR ON THIS LIST ARE PLEASE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT THE ADMISSION STATUS SLIP AND KEEP IT FOR SCREENING AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS. THEY SHOULD PLEASE PROCEED TO PAY THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE ON THE ETRANZACT PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK AND UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to the JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- NOTE: Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
Easy Guideline For Checking Unical Admission Status 2023/2024
- E-tranzact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchasing an Admission Status Checker pin from the portal. Click Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online to purchase the Admission Status Checker pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. Unical Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
Simplest Ways To Check Unical Admission list on Jamb portal 2023/2024
- To check your Uniuyo admission status click on the Jamb portal
- You have to input your password and your email address to access your jamb profile
- Once the page finish loading, carefully look for “Check Admission Status“
- Input your jamb registration number and don’t forget to chose your exam year
- Finally, you should click on Check Admission Status‘
How to Accept/Reject your 2023/2024 Admission on JAMB caps
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB portal to either accept or reject the admission offer
1. Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
2. Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2023 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. (See figure above)
3. Click on “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS ” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
4. After clicking on “Check 2022 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
5. If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.
How Much Is Unical Acceptance Fee 2023/2024?
If you are asking how much is Unical acceptance fee kindly know that the University of CALABAR acceptance fee is N25,000. All newly admitted are advised to quickly pay the one time fee so as to retain their name on the admission list.
We congratulate all the candidates that made it to the University of Calabar for the 2023/2024 academic session. If this post is really helpful or you have a question to ask, be free and kindly drop it on our comment box below which we are going to answer.
You can share this post with your friends, family, and relatives who also need the information via the social media below too.
Leave a Comment