UNICAL JUPEB PORTAL: This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the management of the University of Calabar has announced the commencement of the sales of application form into her Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) school fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released. Unical Jupeb Portal
WHAT IS JUPEB
JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board) certificate enables aspiring university students to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of any of university degree programmes or other JUPEB-affiliated universities in Nigeria.
What is Unical Jupeb cut off Mark?
UNICAL JUPEB cut off marks is the passage for Social Sciences and all Management Courses is a minimum seven (7) points and above for candidates to stand a higher chance of gaining admission to UNICAL or other JUPEB.
- UNICAL JUPEB Form Fee: N15,000.00
- UNICAL JUPEB Application Deadline: Not stated yet
- UNICAL JUPEB School Fees: check below
- When will UNICAL JUPEB Programme Start?
In this post, you will see details the following: Unical Jupeb Portal, UNICAL JUPEB FORM, APPLICATION PROCEDURES FOR UNICAL JUPEB, COST OF JUPEB AT UNICAL, GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO ALL UNICAL JUPEB STUDENTS & OTHERS.
JUPEB requirements for application and admission. The following are the general entry requirements for JUPEB admission into any JUPEB affiliated institution in Nigeria.
For a candidate to be eligible for JUPEB admission, such must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 credit passes in olevel exam (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE or equivalent) in not more than 2 sittings.
- 6 copies of the applicant’s passport photograph
- A printed copy of the applicant’s admission letter and others
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calabar (UNICAL) JUPEB Admission
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry Certificates, the candidate must have been exposed to an intensive scheme of academic work relevant to his/her proposed university course.
- Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
- Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
- Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
- The general Studies for courses in each University Faculty will be based on relevant General courses suggested for that Faculty by each university.
- The students upon completion of the programme will be issued certificates based on their level of performance which bear Letter Grades of A, B, C, D, E or F in each of the three subjects and General Studies Paper.
For admission into each university, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examinations for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all other conditions as prescribed by his/her university of choice.
UNICAL JUPEB School Fees Schedule.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
SCHEDULE A (PAY TO UNICAL- JUPEB VIA E-TRANSACT)
|2) FACILITY MANAGEMENT||=||N 10,000|
|3) MEDICAL||=||N 5,000|
|4) SUNDRY CHARGES||=||N 8000|
|5) LIBRARY||=||N 2,000|
SCHEDULE B (PAY TO JUPEB OFFICE)
|1) JUPEB EXAMINATION FEES|
|(A) SCIENCE||=||N 35,000|
|(B) ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCE||=||N 30,000|
|2) JUPEB SYLLABUS||=||N 2,000|
|3) BIOMETRIC ID CARD||=||N 2,000|
|4) MOCK JUPEB||=||N 6,000|
|1) SCIENCE||=||N 45,000|
|2) ARTS /SOC. SCIENCE||=||N 40,000|
|ARTS/SOC. SCIENCES||=||N 195,000|
If this post is really helpful or you have a question to ask, be free and kindly drop it on our comment box below which we are going to answer.
You can share this post with your friends, family, and relatives who also need the information via the social media below too.