UNICAL Post-UTME 2020, Cut-Off Mark, Eligibility and Screening Date
This is to inform all candidates who applied to the University Of Calabar (UNICAL) institution as there First choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) in the just concluded JAMB UTME that UNICAL Post UTME application fee, eligibility, application for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced which is now available for purchase online.
Registration will start from Monday, 29 June 2020 when the portal will open for that purpose. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 midnight on Wednesday, 29 July 2020.
Unical Post Utme Screening Form 2020 Summary
- UNICAL cut-off mark: 160
- Application form: N2,000.00 only,
- Closing Date: Wednesday, July 29, 2020.
- Post UTME Screening Date: Thursday, June 29, 2020,
- Venue: University Auditorium, main campus
How to Obtain Unical Post UTME Form.
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL MODE OF SCREENING: The screening exercise would be done ONLINE by the use of Computer Based Test (CBT) aptitude test
1. The date for the Aptitude Test will be communicated to all candidates at the close of registration. Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal after the close of registration for their venue and time of the CBT
2. Candidates are also advised to ensure their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
3. The Post UTME exercise is a Computer Based Test (CBT)
4. Special candidates with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
5. Foreign candidates are as well advised to indicate their country of residence
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
Check Related Article:
- Unical Acceptance and School fees For 2020/2021
- Top Universities that Accept Low Jamb Score of 150, 160, 170…
- Do you know the Hidden Secret Of How to graduate with first-class upper?