Unical school fees portal All students who choose the University of Calabar (UNICAL) as their school of choice can consider this information helpful information because Unical as confirmed their School Fees for the 2022/2023 session as listed below.
Unical school fees portal for 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the Management, all new & returning students are hereby informed All New and Returning Student can check the amount payable as school fees for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The breakdown of the school fees UNICAL students are to pay has been organized in a table below. Every group of students ranging from science to social science and humanities will see their fees. Also, 100 level to final year students will see it too.
SCHEDULE OF UNICAL SCHOOL FEES (TABLE)
|S/N||NATURE OF STUDENTS||PER SESSION|
|MB Bch Students||43,250|
|MB Bch Students||39,500|
|3.||Final Year Students.|
|MB Bch Students||42,750|
|ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS||25,000|
LIST OF BANKS FOR PAYMENT OF UNICAL SCHOOL FEES.
|MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||FIDELITY BANK|
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FIRST BANK PLC|
|SOCIAL SCIENCES||STANBIC IBTC BANK|
|ARTS||GUARANTY TRUST BANK|
|AGRICULTURE AND SCIENCE||FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK|
You Can Still Check How To Pay Acceptance Fees
- Walk into any Commercial Bank nationwide
- Make payment for the University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-transact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.