ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION FORM FOR UNILAG
This is to inform all candidates who want to purchase University of Lagos ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION FORM for Admission into ALL COURSES for the 2019/2020 Academic Year which will commence from MONDAY 9th September, 2019 TO FRIDAY 20th September, 2019.
Nigeria institution is always bringing a method to satisfy students in other not to feel bad or rejected after applying for admission to the institution of ther choice and in the end no admission is given either by jamb or the institution. So they made it known by opening another way of students to gain admission through DIRECT ENTRY REGISTRATION FORM.
Check out related article:
- Unilag pre-degree Jupeb Programme For 2019/2020
- How To Check Unilag Admission List for 2019/2020
- Latest Official UNILAG Courses Offered For 2019/2020
The University of Lagos is among the first generation of universities in Nigeria and also one of the twenty-five federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university has been called “the University of First Choice and the Nation’s Pride. The University of Lagos is a centre for academic research whose research activity was one of the major criteria used by the National Universities Commission (NUC) in adjudging the university as the best university in Nigeria at the Nigerian University System Annual Merit Award (NUSAMA) in 2008.
All Candidates who choose University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2019/2020 as there school of choice are Eligible for the UNILAG Online Direct Entry Form.
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfill all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
REGISTRATION SCREENING FEE
The amount to purchase the UNILAG Online Direct Entry Form SCREENING FEE is N2,000 from the school portal.
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission
- Click on DIRECT ENTRY Application
- Login with JAMB registration number and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the Unilag portal to complete the screening form
- Print DIRECT ENTRY e-registration slip
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
- Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
- The University shall withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
You can also drop your comment if you are confuse about the content in our comment box below in other to help you out and keep going and thanks for reading.