Unilag Post Utme Past Questions and Answers 2022/2023 are now available for download. If actually, you want to download or have access to Unilag Post Utme Past questions then you are at the right place because this post is about how to get Unilag post-UTME past questions and answers.
Unilag Post Utme How Many Questions
Structure of How Unilag Post Utme Question Look Like. The Unilag Post Utme question always comprises of Maths, English and General Papers.
The format of the Unilag exam is 15 Maths, 15 English, and 10 general paper questions(all courses) making 40 questions in all for 30 minutes. (If there will be any change in this format I will let you guys know before the exam just make sure you are subscribed to our updates here.)
Our Unilag Post Utme Past Questions and answer/preparation material is structured in such a way that if you go through it thoroughly, there is no way you won’t pass the exam….. Yes, that’s a fact.
Unilag Post Utme Past Questions and Answers 2023/2024 preparation materials
The soft copy has been the Handout which is a much better version because it’s actually packaged for a self-tutor. (I personally Recommend this) 2005-till date (Highly comprehensive and will be sent to your email(it’s in PDF format which makes it easily accessible on phones and mobile devices. You can also print them out to form a hard copy).
Mainly In the soft copy pack, some of the mathematics questions are solved with more than one method to help candidates have different options to choose from. We make sure that the whole materials are packaged for self-tutor and very easy to go through.
Check Related Article:
Latest Official UNILAG Courses Offered For 2020/2021
FREE Unilag Post Utme Past Questions And Answers Pdf 2023/2024
1. The supply curve would shift to the left if
(A) the weather is favorable
(B) the cost of production falls
(C) government policy is unfavorable
(D) technology improves
2. Second military coup d’état in Nigeria took place
(A) Jan. 15, 1966
(B) Oct. 1, 1966
(C) July 29, 1966
(D) July 29, 1975
3. The process of adding semiconductors is called
Question 4 of 6
4. From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
Mary and Jane are always fighting _____
(A) each other
(D) the other
5. It is high time we _____ home
(C) are going
(E) have gone
6. Whenever the baby cried, the mother _____
(B) will sigh
(C) shall sigh
7. A transformer supplies 12V when connected to a 240V mains. If the transformer takes 0.120A from the mains when used to light a 12V, 24W lamp, what is its efficiency?
8. what is likely to happen if the glass of a thermometer expands more upon heating than the liquid inside?
(A) the glass will break
(B) the glass will shrink
(C) the liquid will rise up in the stem
(D) the liquid will go down in the stem
9. The slope of a linear distance-times graph represents
10. The surface tension of water can be reduced by adding the following except
11. An 0.040kg string 0.80m long is stretched and vibrated in a fundamental mode with a frequency of 40 Hz. What is the speed (of propagation) of the wave and the tension in the string?
(A) 64 m/s
(B) 340 m/s
(C) 32 m/s
(D) 128 m/s
12. Arrange HCI, CH3COOH, and C6H5CH3 in order of increasing conductivity.
(A) HCI, CH3COOH, C6H5CH3
(B) C6H5CH3, HCI, CH3COOH
(C) C6H5CH3, CH3COOH, HCI
(D) CH3COOH, C6H5CH3, HCI
13. If 100 atoms of element X contain 70 atoms of 9X and 30 atoms of 11X, calculate the relative atomic mass of X
14. Metalloids are also referred to as
15. A phenomenon where an element exist in different forms in the same physical state is known as
16. Haiti is a country in
(E) None of the above
17. The Premier University College was established in Nigeria in the year
18. Who was the chairman of Nigeria’s Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the 2015 general elections?
(A) Prof. Maurice lwu
(B) Prof. Wole Soyinka
(C) Prof. Attahiru Jega
(D) Prof. Chinua Achebe
19. The shares owned by Bola and Tolu in a joint business valued at ₦1,300,000 are in the ratio 5:8 respectively. Bola sells 20% ofler the share in the business to Tolu. What value of the business does Olu own now?
20. All the plotted points on a scatter diagram lie almost on a straight line. Which of the following is correct about the distribution?
(A) The distribution is negatively skewed
(B) The distribution is positively skewed
(C) The correlation coefficient will be almost zero
(D) There is a linear association
How To Pass Unilag Post Utme
Candidates should make sure they have the right Materials such as the Legit Unilag Post Utme Past Questions of Your course and study the Utme Past Questions.
Understand The Method How UniLag Operates their Post Utme Exam, you can easily ask those ones who are in Unilag
Get Your textbook to study, especially this textbook known as Exam Focus Textbook.
Work On Your Speed and Accuracy
Have A Relatively Good O/level Result
Kill That Anxiousness of you getting scared or wanting to finish early
Don’t be Late to your exam Venue, instead be 30min early
Have the Confidence in God and Believe in your Ability To Come Out in Flying Colours
Leave a Comment