UNILORIN Post utme/DE screening form Out: This is to inform all candidates who applied to the University of Ilorin institution as their First choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) in the just concluded JAMB UTME that (Unilorin) Post UTME application fee, eligibility, application for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced which is now available for purchase online.
Note that: Registration of the University of Ilorin post UTME Screening Exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session has been extended till the 31st of October… Yes, Unilorin has extended Its post Utme registration closing date.
Summary of UNILORIN Post Utme/DE screening form Out
Unilorin cut-off mark: 180
Application form: N2,000.00 only,
Registration Closing Date: 10th Monday, August 2020
Post Utme registration Date: 31st Saturday, October 2020
Venue: University Auditorium, Main Campus.
Method Of Application
Candidates are to visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_registration.php
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to the Remita platform and all UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the option as indicated on the payment page.
UNILORIN Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
- Candidates are to follows the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Candidates are to start registration immediately.
- Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Pre- Admission Registration Period is from 25th June to 20th July 2019
How to Make Payment
Note: The actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left-hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on the Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
On completion of bio-data. Click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialogue box.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Click on the Next Step.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialogue box click OK;
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialogue box.
- Falsification of results will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
Click the Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
1. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed.
2. You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. The result of PUTME will not be released until the 31st of October, 2020.
4. Ensure to visit the Unilorin Portal on the 28th of September 2020 to confirm your entries.
WARNING: Those who fail to register within the registration period will NOT be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
If you have any questions base on this post you can kindly drop your comment below in our comment box.
We’re wishing all students the very best as you study, and don’t forget to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+, using the share buttons below. Thanks for reading.