Who is to Purchase the Supplementary form?
If your name is not shortlisted in the admitted list or you are not among those whose names did not appear in the UNILORIN First Batch admission list as well as the Second Batch? No need to be scared or hopeless about that, because this form is another opportunity for you to change your course to a simpler related course.
REASONS WHY PURCHASE SUPPLEMENTARY FORM
Many universities that are found in Nigeria always have the supplementary form as another alternative means to admit some candidate.
courses in a various university in Nigeria are very competitive no matter how small you think the course is because of the population of student that does apply in every academic session
for instant check a situation whereby your jamb cut off mark and post utme point did not reach the university ADMISSION cut off mark because of the high number of student who is competitive for the course, so those ones who have high point will be given admission while you that do not have the exact point will not gain admission so for you not to lose out entirely not gaining admission that year another alternative is to get the Supplementary form to change your former course to another lower course that your point reach in other for your admission list name be posted in the second or third admission batch
IS IT COMPULSORY? many students will be asking if is compulsory, No is not compulsory but to be on the safe side and you for you to gain admission is better to Purchase it.
WHEN DO WE PURCHASE IT? the time supplementary form do be on sales is after the concluded post utme and the release of first batch admission list result, so before the second batch the supplementary form will be out
UNILORIN Supplementary Form and Requirements
1. Applicants MUST possess a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 160 in the University’s 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening.
2. Candidates MUST possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the supplementary admission.
3. The application is online. Candidates should log in to the University website www.unilorin.edu.ng for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
- Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after the publication of the Supplementary Admission List.
- Inconsistency in the name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2019 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level results on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately at any otherwise such candidates would not be considered for admission.
Closing date for Unilorin Supplementary Sale and submission of admission form ends on October 2019
Warning: Every Aspirant should take note that the university management will not entertain any case of change of course after the publication of the Supplementary Admission List.