Are you in search of a UNIOSUN Inter-University transfer? We would like to notify potential candidates who are considering transferring their academic enrollment to Osun State University that the institution has initiated the process for Inter-University transfers for the 2024/2025 Academic Session.
If you are interested in transferring your studentship to UNIOSUN, we kindly request you access the university’s official portal in order to initiate, complete, and submit your transfer applications.
Related Content For You: UNIOSUN SCHOOL FEES FOR FRESH STUDENTS 2024/2025 ACADEMIC SESSION
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Inter-University Transfer
UNIOSUN has initiated the sale of Inter-University Transfer Forms. To apply, visit https://www.uniosun.edu.ng or https://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng, to ensure the accuracy of your information. Send academic transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University.
Kindly follow the UNIOSUN inter-university instructions guidelines below :
- Eligibility Criteria:
Transfer applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a current student at the university from which they are seeking the transfer. Those whose studentship has lapsed in their former university will not be considered for transfer.
- If transferring from another public or private university to UNIOSUN, the applicant must either transfer into the same course they are studying or another course, provided they meet the requirements.
- For most programs, a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 on a 5.00 scale is required in their present university. However, Nursing and MBBS programs have specific criteria.
- The transfer must align with UNIOSUN’s admission schedule.
- The applicant must meet the University’s specific admission requirements for the chosen program. This includes minimum O’ Level requirements and a UTME score not lower than UNIOSUN’s cut-off mark for the course during the year of admission.
- Applicants expelled or withdrawn from other universities due to academic or disciplinary reasons will not be considered for transfer.
- It is essential to process academic transcripts directly from the Academic Affairs Unit to UNIOSUN; student copies are not acceptable.
- A sworn Court Affidavit regarding the applicant’s criminal and disciplinary status in their current university must be submitted.
- Any irregularity discovered in the applicant’s documentation may result in disciplinary action by the Students Disciplinary Panel.
2. UNIOSUN Excluded Applicants:
- Those expelled or withdrawn from other universities.
- Failure to submit transcripts or court affidavit.
- Irregularities in application will be subject to disciplinary action.
3. UNIOSUN Admission Levels:
- Transfer to 200 level for 4-year courses.
- Transfer to 300 level for courses exceeding 4 years, subject to space availability
- A minimum JAMB score of 160 is required, except for Nursing and MBBS.
Complete Requirements Transfer to MBBS and Nursing Programs from Other Nigerian Universities
For those seeking transfer to Nursing and MBBS programs:
- Applicants must be actively registered for MBBS or Nursing in their current university.
- Five O’ Level Credits must be obtained at one sitting in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- A UTME score of at least 260 for MBBS and 250 for Nursing at the time of admission is required.
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.2 on a 5.0 scale for MBBS and 4.0 on a 5.0 scale for Nursing.
- Scoring less than 50% in any of the 100-level courses is not permissible. Admission into these programs is highly competitive
How Much Is the Cost of the UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Form? The cost of inter-university transfer forms by the school is N75,000.
UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Deadline? Please be aware that the deadline for submitting your transfer applications is set for 12:00 noon every last Friday, of October/November.
Should you require any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Admissions Office at Osun State University, Osogbo. You can reach us at the following contact numbers: 0803-579-9424 and 081-07976419.