UNIOSUN Post UTME Past Questions Paper and Answers is now available on our page. We have all the updated and relevant information concerning Osun State University Post UTME past questions and answers just for you which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
Asking if UNIOSUN Post UTME Past Questions Paper and Answers are Up-to-date. Yes, it is official is up-to-date, and all Osun State University Post Utme Past Questions and answers you can find for Sciences, Management, Medicine and Surgery, and, Engineering courses can be downloaded here.
How Many Questions Are In the UNIOSUN Exam?
Structure of How Osun State University Post Utme Question Look Like. The UNIOSUN Post Utme question always comprises Maths, English, and any two subject Papers For Science while English and any other three subjects.
The format of the UNIOSUN exam is 20 English, and 30 general paper questions(all courses) making 50 questions in all for 1 hour. (If there will be any change in this format I will let you guys know before the exam just make sure you are subscribed to our updates here.)
Osun State University Post Utme Past Questions and answer/preparation material is structured in such a way that if you go through it thoroughly, there is no way you won’t pass the exam….. Yes, that’s the fact.
You Are searching for UNIOSUN post-Utme Examination Past Questions Papers PDF? “Yes, then You are on the Right Page. Osun State University Past post-Utme Questions and answers are a Success material to pass your Post Utme.
UNIOSUN Post Utme Questions For 2024/2025
Uniosun Mathematics Questions
- If 3x + 2y = 12 and 2x – 4y = 6, what is the value of (x + y)? A) 2 B) 3 C) 4 D) 5
- Solve the equation: √(2x – 3) + 1 = 5. A) 4 B) 9 C) 16 D) 25
- In a geometric progression (GP), the first term is 4, and the common ratio is 2. What is the sum of the first 5 terms of this GP? A) 62 B) 124 C) 252 D) 508
- A rectangle has a length that is three times its width. If the perimeter of the rectangle is 48 cm, what is the area of the rectangle? A) 36 sq. cm B) 72 sq. cm C) 108 sq. cm D) 144 sq. cm
- If 4x – 3y = 12 and 3x + 2y = 9, what is the value of x + y? A) 1 B) 2 C) 3 D) 4
- The product of two consecutive positive even integers is 168. What are these integers? A) 12 and 14 B) 10 and 12 C) 8 and 10 D) 14 and 16
- What is the remainder when 2^2023 is divided by 7? A) 1 B) 2 C) 3 D) 4
- Find the value of “a” that satisfies the equation: 2^(3a – 1) = 64. A) 2 B) 3 C) 4 D) 5
- In a right-angled triangle, one of the acute angles is twice the other. If the shorter leg is 6 cm long, what is the length of the longer leg? A) 6 cm B) 9 cm C) 12 cm D) 15 cm
- The sum of the squares of two consecutive positive integers is 365. What are these integers? A) 12 and 13 B) 18 and 19 C) 20 and 21 D) 22 and 23
Uniosun English Questions
- What literary device is used in the following sentence: “The thunder roared like a freight train passing through the night”? A) Simile B) Metaphor C) Alliteration D) Personification
- In which classic novel would you find the character Jay Gatsby? A) “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee B) “Pride and Prejudice” by Jane Austen C) “The Great Gatsby” by F. Scott Fitzgerald D) “Moby-Dick” by Herman Melville
- Which of the following words is a synonym for “ubiquitous”? A) Scarce B) Abundant C) Rare D) Pervasive
- Identify the sentence with correct subject-verb agreement: A) The team is playing well. B) The team are playing well. C) The team am playing well. D) The team were playing well.
- In the sentence, “She wanted to visit the museum, but he preferred to go to the zoo,” what is the conjunction that connects the two clauses? A) And B) But C) Or D) So
- Which of the following is an example of an oxymoron? A) Jumbo shrimp B) Pleasant surprise C) Silent whisper D) Bright darkness
- Identify the sentence with the correct use of “its” and “it’s”: A) It’s a beautiful day, and the sun is shining in its full glory. B) Its a beautiful day, and the sun is shining in it’s full glory. C) It’s a beautiful day, and the sun is shining in it’s full glory. D) Its a beautiful day, and the sun is shining in its full glory.
- Who is the author of the poem “The Road Not Taken”? A) Robert Frost B) Langston Hughes C) Emily Dickinson D) William Wordsworth
- What is the main theme of George Orwell’s novel “1984”? A) Love and betrayal B) Freedom and oppression C) Adventure and exploration D) Family and tradition
- Identify the figure of speech used in the phrase “time flies”: A) Metaphor B) Simile C) Personification D) Hyperbole
How To Pass UNIOSUN Post Utme Exam
- Candidates should make sure they have the right Materials such as the Legit Osun State Univeristy Post Utme Past Questions of Your course and study the Utme Past Questions.
- To understand the Method of How Osun State University operates its Post Utme Exam, you can easily ask those who are at Osun State University.
- Get your textbook to study, especially this textbook known as Exam Focus Textbook.
- Work On Your Speed and Accuracy
- Have A Relatively Good O/level Result
- Kill that anxiousness of getting scared or wanting to finish early
- Don’t be Late at your exam Venue, instead, be 30min early
- Have the Confidence in God and Believe in your Ability To Come Out in Flying Colours
Payment Procedures For Complete Post Utme Past Question
We are glad to inform you that we have the complete Osun State University Past Questions and Answers for download in PDF format. We discovered More Repeated UNIOSUN Examination Questions from 2007 till date.
Note; You can also make a bank transfer, it’s accepted. You will have to make a Payment of N2000 naira to the bank below.
Account Name – Momoh Andrew Annoghena
Bank – Access Diamond Bank
Account Number – 0039294653
After payment, send a screenshot of your payment receipt to 09076251767 on WhatsApp or Nkedugist@gmail.com for confirmation and you will quickly get your past questions.