Uniport Post Utme Screening form is Now Online
This is to inform all candidate who applied to University of Portharcourt institution as there First choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) in the just concluded JAMB UTME that Uniport Post Utme Screening form is Now Online, eligibility, application for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced which is now available for purchase online.
Uniport Post-UTME 2020/2021, Cut-Off Mark, and Screening Date summary
Uniport cut-off mark: 180
Application form: N2,000.00 only,
Registration Closing Date: Not yet disclosed
Post Utme registration Date: Monday 22nd July 2020
Venue: University Auditorium, Main Campus.
How To Apply for UNIPORT Post UTME Screening
Step 1 – For Eligible candidates input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
Step 2 – Print out Payment Slip after pre-loading of utme
Step 3 – Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (Access Bank, Ecobank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, UBAand UNIPORT-Choba Microfinance Bank) and make payment of Two thousand naira (N2,000.00 only).
Step 4 – Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
Step 5 – Proceed the Uniport portal and Log-in with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, as from Wednesday, 11th July 2019.
Step 6 – Complete the Form online as requested.
Step 7 – Upload your passport photograph with a red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
Step 8 – Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
Step 9 – Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card.
- Uniport departmental course cut off mark
- How To calculate Aggregate Point of Uniport
- Uniport acceptance and School Fees.
Uniport MODE OF SCREENING: The screening exercise would be done by conducting Post-UTME (PUTME) with the use of Computer Based Test (CBT) Aptitude
Candidates are required to come with the following documents/items:
– A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
– A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB) and Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Aspirant Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age.
- Every source of Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at Tuesday 20th August
- All Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
WARNING: Those who fail to register within the registration period will NOT be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment thanks.