Uniport Semester Result Online checker, this is to inform all the Undergraduate students of the University of Portharcourt that the semester results for the 1st or 2nd-semester results for the 2022/2023 academic session have been successfully released and uploaded online.
You can now check your result status on the Institution Official portal but if you can’t check through the institution portal then we will advise you to check it here. For any news about your institution, you can bookmark our website.
Actually, no matter how your result is good or bad accept it and don’t do something stupid to hurt yourself rather improve yourself, work on your studies, show your coursemate that you are stronger and you are not a failure as they think you are.
How Can I Check My Uniport Semester Result For the 2023/2024 Academic Session
You can check your Uniport semester results through the institution’s official portal. It’s important to note that results will become available online as they are uploaded. If your results aren’t immediately visible, please check back later.
Here are the steps to follow.
- Visit the Uniport student portal.
- Log in by entering your matriculation number (Registration Number) and your password (Access code).
- Select “Result Checking.”
- Click on “Check results,” and if desired, you can also choose to print them.
- Afterward, remember to log out of the portal.
Congratulations to all the students who want to check their results for either (Part-Time, Regular, Weekend, Pre-ND, Full Time) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIPORT PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT
Payment and Application Process for Transcripts:
- The applicant is required to pay the processing fee by obtaining a Bank Draft made payable to the University of Port Harcourt from a bank.
- Present the Bank Draft at the Treasury Office within the Bursary Department to receive an official receipt from the University.
- The applicant should then prepare a written request for a transcript to be sent, addressed to the Examinations and Records Officer. This request should include the desired forwarding address. Attach a photocopy of the Success Letter or Certificate, along with the Bank Draft, and enclose a duplicate copy of the University Official Receipt.
- A standard format for the Application Letter can be acquired from the Examinations and Records Office at no additional cost or by downloading it from files/Application Format.pdf.
- The applicant is also responsible for covering the charges associated with the delivery of the transcript by a courier service, as per the rates determined by the selected courier company. Payment for this service can be made at the Examinations and Records Office.