Meaning of Supplementary Form
Who is to Purchase Supplementary form?
If your name is not shortlisted in the admitted list or you are not among those whose names did not appear in the UNIUYO First Batch admission list as well as the Second Batch? No need to be scared or hopeless about that, because this form is another opportunity for you to change your course to a simpler related course.
UNIUYO Supplementary Form and Requirements
1. Applicants MUST possess a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 160 in the University’s 2022/2023 Post UTME Screening.
2. Candidates MUST possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for supplementary admission.
3. The application is online. Candidates should log in to the University website https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/ for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
- Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after the publication of the Supplementary Admission List.
- Inconsistency in the name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level results on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately at any otherwise such candidates would not be considered for admission.
The closing date for the Uniuyo Supplementary Sale and submission of the admission form has not been disclosed yet as of the time writing this post.
Warning: Every Aspirant should take note that the university management will not entertain any case of change of course after the publication of the Supplementary Admission List.