This is to inform all candidates who applied to the University Of UYO (UNIUYO) institution as there First choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) in the just concluded JAMB UTME that UNIUYO Post UTME 2019 application fee, eligibility, application for 2019/2020 academic session.
- UNIUYO cut-off mark: 180
- Application form: N2,000.00 only,
- Closing Date: Not yet
- Post UTME Screening Date: not yet
- venue: As indicated on the candidates’ Registration Slip after Re-printing
How to Obtain UNIUYO Post UTME Form?
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira) only via the University Portals.
ONLINE REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTION
- Visit http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number and Email address
- Click on MAKE PAYMENT NOW button to make payment
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at the branch of all the Commercial Banks using pre-payment slip through Remita Platform
- After payment return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Printout the 2018/2019 Screening Exercise Schedule Slip
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items:
- The original and photocopies of the candidate’s academic qualifications SSCE, O/L, NECO, NABTEB, etc.
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2019 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in color.
- One (1) copy of 2019 JAMB (UTME) RESULT printout
- One (1) recent passport size photograph on red background with name, UTME registration number, and signature of the candidates on the reverse side of the photograph.
- These should be packed in a quarto-size envelope and labeled with name, department, and JAMB registration number.
Post UTME Screening Timetable and CENTRE.
DAY1: FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE: CENTRE LECTURE HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS
Agric. Economics & Extension
Fisheries & Aquaculture
Food Science & Technology
Forestry & Wildlife
Home Economics, Soil Science.
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES: CENTRE BARTH EBONG, ANNEX CAMPUS
Fine & Industrial Arts
Geoinformatics & Surveying
Quantity Surveying. Urban & Regional Planning.
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING: CENTRE 1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS
Food Engineering, Civil Engineering
FACULTY OF SCIENCE: CENTRE 250 TETFUND BUILDING AND ELF LECTURE THEATER
Botany & Ecological Studies
Animal & Environmental Biology.
DAY2: FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Computer Science Ed
Fine Arts Ed
Guidance and Counseling Ed
Home Economics Ed
Integrated Sciences Edu
Library Science Ed
Political Science Ed
Pre-primary & Primary Ed
Social Studies Ed
Technical Education (Auto/Metal Technology, Elect/Elect. Technology Ed, Wood/Building Technology).
FACULTY OF ARTS: CENTRE CBN & 49/50, TOWN CAMPUS
History & Inti. Studies
Philosophy, Religious & Cultural Studies
FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION: CENTRE BARTH EBONG HALL, ANNEX CAMPUS
Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES: ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS
Geography & Regional Planning
Political Science and Public Administration
Sociology & Anthropology
FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES: 1000 CAPACITY LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS
Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
FACULTY OF LAW:
CENTRE 250 ELF LECTURE THEATRE, MAIN CAMPUS
Day3 Spillover: CENTRE
CENTRE ONYEMA UGOCHUKWU HALL, TOWN CAMPUS
- Official Uniuyo Jamb Cut Off Mark for all Courses 2020/2021
- University of UYO (UNIUYO) Supplementary Admission Form [Post UTME], 2020/2021
- Uniuyo Post-UTME 2020/2021, Cut-Off Mark, and Screening Date
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Inconsistency in passport on the registration slip will not be acceptable to the University. Candidates’ names on their O/L results, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
If this information is really helpful kindly share our articles with your friends and relatives through social media but if you are still confused about this article or have a complaint kind comment on the comments box below.