University of Winnipeg Scholarships In Canada is now available for all applicants. Applicants will be notified of the scholarship outcome as part of the selection process. Applicants who are eligible for an alternate scholarship will be issued an offer including a scholarship at the time of application.
University of Winnipeg Scholarships Brief description
The University of Winnipeg offers the most valuable presidents scholarship for international students equally for the different students from different countries to pursue the graduate, undergraduate, collegiate, PACE, or ELP for the first time under any university division that is offered by the University of Winnipeg in Canada.
The Winnipeg university is a public university in Canada, Manitoba, Winnipeg which offers Art, Business and Economics, Education, Science and Kinesiology, and Applied Health under undergraduate and graduate programs. The students should have minimum English communication skills to participate in all the accepts of University activities which are the main causes for your future development.
University of Winnipeg
Level/Field(s) of Study of University of Winnipeg Scholarships:
Number of Awards:
International students from all over the world. Preference is given to women, students of non-academic and migrant backgrounds, the socially needy, and people with disabilities, with achievement and commitment.
The University of Winnipeg Scholarships for are valued from $3,500 to $5,000. For the duration of the standard study program period.
Eligibility For University of Winnipeg Scholarships:
To qualify for the University of Winnipeg Scholarship, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Entering the first year of any program.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
University of Winnipeg Scholarship application is done online. Complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
How To Apply For the University of Winnipeg Scholarship?
Please follow below instructions to avail University of Winnipeg Scholarship:
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attach the following additional required documents:
- A personal statement
- A resume outlining activities that demonstrate leadership
- Two reference letters in English
- NOTE: Your reference letters should outline your character, achievements, and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community. References can be submitted directly to our office by email or included in your application package.
- Scan your complete application package into one PDF file.
- No scanner? We recommend using a scanner app on your smartphone if available.
- Make sure you merge all the scanned pages into one PDF file.
- Submit the scanned application package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
Website For University of Winnipeg Scholarships Registration
If you are interested in applying for the University of Winnipeg Scholarships you can visit the official website at Winnipeg Scholarships here for a proper guide, or you can directly get the form here.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time for scholarships 2023, Canada scholarship, Australia scholarship, or free USA scholarships for international students that is available, kindly subscribe or bookmark our website for more updates.