2020/2021 Apply for UNIZIK Part-time Admission degree Registration: The Management is using this medium to invites candidates whose minimum academic qualification is exactly the same as for those applying for admission through UTME, namely, five O’ Level credits in the GCE, SSCE, examinations or their equivalents are qualified to apply.
The Faculty/Departmental requirements must also be fulfilled. Candidates with November/December GCE 2020 results are not eligible to apply. Candidates with additional qualification/s namely: UNIZIK Diploma, OND, HND, B.Sc or their equivalent should apply for Direct Entry.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNIZIK Part-time Admission degree Registration
- Candidates with November/December GCE 2020 results are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with additional qualifications/s namely: UNIZIK Diploma, OND, HND, B.Sc or their equivalent should apply for Direct Entry.
UNIZIK PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Department of Agricultural Economics and Extension
- Department of Animal Science and Technology
- Department of Crop Science and Horticulture
- Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Department of Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Department of Soil Science and Land Resources Management
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of History and International Studies
- Department of Igbo, African and Asian Studies
- Department of Linguistics
- Department o f Modern and European Languages
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religion and Human Relations
- Department of Music
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
1. Department of Adult Education with Options:
- Adult Education/Accountancy
- Adult Education/Economics
- Adult Education/Marketing
- Adult Education/Mass Communication
- Adult Education/Political Science
2. Department of Educational Management & Policy with Options
- Education Management & Policy/Accountancy
- Education Management & Policy/Business Administration
- Education Management & Policy/Health Education
- Education Management & Policy/Political Science
- Education Management & Policy/Computer Science
- Education Management & Policy/Cooperative Economics & Mgt.
- Education Management & Policy/Economics
- Education Management & Policy/English
- Education Management & Policy/Igbo
- Education Management & Policy/History
3. Department of Early Childhood & Primary Education
4. Department of Educational Foundations with Options
- Educational Foundations/English
- Educational Foundations/Political Science
- Educational Foundations/Economics
- Educational Foundations/Igbo
- Educational Foundations/French
- Educational Foundations/History
5. Department of Guidance & Counselling with Options
- Guidance & Counselling
- Guidance & Counselling/Biology
- Guidance & Counselling/Health
6. Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education with Options
- Human Kinetics
- Health Education
7. Department of Library and Information Science
8. Department of Science Education with Options
- Science Education/Biology
- Science Education/Chemistry
- Science Education/Integrated Science
- Science Education/Mathematics
- Science Education/Physics
- Science Education/Computer Science
9. Department of Vocational Education with Options
- Business Education/Accounting
- Business Education/Commerce & Cooperative
- Business Education/Secretarial Technology
- Technical Education – Building/Woodwork
- Technical Education – Auto Mechanical Technology
- Technical Education – Electrical/Electronics
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Cooperative Economic and Management
- Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Computer Science
- You are expected to visit the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building
- Generate RRR pin for application form fee payment
- Take the RRR printout, to any Bank within the Campus and make payment of N12,000 for the application form.
- After that Go back to the CEP ICT Unit at the Utility Building for online Registration.
RETURN OF COMPLETED FORMS
Candidates should then
- Proceed to the CEP General Office to submit a photocopy of the online application form’s printout with a photocopy of each of the claimed qualifications securely attached to the application form on or before Friday, 29th November 2019.
Note: Direct Entry candidates should also include a copy of their additional qualification/s to their submission and should endeavour to forward the academic transcript of their claimed additional qualification/s to the Director, CEP on or before Saturday December 7, 2019.
- Unizik part-time admission form Sales commences on Monday, July 15, 2019, and ends on Friday, 29th November 2019.
- There will be a Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) on Saturday, December 7, 2019.
- Candidates for Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) must appear physically for Biometric Data Capturing at the CEP ICT Unit Registration Centre at the Utility Building from Friday, October 25 to Friday, November 8, 2019, at 8.00 am daily.
- All screened and qualified candidates for the CBT should attend a compulsory crash (mock) Computer-Based Training on Saturday, November 23, 2019, at 8 am at the University Digital Library for a fee of N1000 (one thousand naira) payable at the CEP ICT Centre at the Utility Building.
- Failure to appear for Biometric Capturing automatically disqualifies a candidate from participating in the Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT).
- The CEP Pre-Admission Computer-Based Test (CBT) is scheduled for Saturday, December 7, 2019, by 8:00 am at the University Digital Library.
If actually this article is really helpful to you, can you please share it with your friends and relative using the social button below. If you have any questions base on this post you can kindly drop your comment below in our comment box.