Unizik Post-Utme Screening Form: The Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions. The dates are outlined below:
Unizik Post-Utme Screening Form
UNIZIK Cut Off Mark: 180
UNIZIK Application form: N2,000.00 only,
UNIZIK Registration Closing Date: 10th Wednesday, November 2020 2020
Post Utme registration Date: 8th Wednesday, September 2021.
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post UTME
- Kindly Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on “Create Account”
- Enter your UTME Registration Number and valid email address and click “Send”. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly
- Copy the verification code and click on “Continue”
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click “Submit”
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- After successful login, click on “Step One”, click on “Generate Application Form RRR”
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2000 only
- Login to the portal, click “Step Two”, click on “Confirm payment”, enter the RRR number and click on “Verify payment”. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification “Payment already verified”, then proceed to “Step Three”
- Click on “Step Three”, click on “Fill Application Form”, fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period
- Check the “I Agree” box and click on the “Submit” button
- -Print out the Application form and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE examination
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where the examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’level result information for correctness.
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening schedule.
The schedule for the screening exercise would be communicated in due time.
Time and Requirements For The Screening Exercise
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7:00 am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for the screening examination
- Print out the application form from the University portal and come along with it for your screening and Post-UTME/DE evaluation
- The date and the time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the Post-UTME/DE PRINTOUTS
- Only bonafide candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the university/Examination Hall.
- Parents and Guardians are therefore strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
- No GSM handsets, Scientific calculators or any Other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the bank
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the university.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political
Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy and Technical Education
- Engineering – All programmes
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Health Sciences & Technology – Environmental Health Science
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Geography and Meteorology
- Physical Sciences – All programs except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
Restrictions are as follows:
- Only candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time, shall be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Please Notice that:
Please read through the requirements for the screening exercise.
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 7.00 am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for the screening examinations.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening examination.
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
- lease note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where the examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.
Leave a Comment