Unizik postgraduate admission portal: The management of Unizik are inviting applicants from suitably qualified candidates for full-time or part-time admissions into the postgraduate programmes of Nnamdi Azikiwe University for the 2022/2023 academic year.
POSTGRADUATE DEGREE AND DIPLOMA COURSES AVAILABLE.
Information on Doctorate and Masters’ Degree and Postgraduate Diploma Programmes available, visit the University website: **This is important**
UNIZIK ADMISSION INTO POSTGRADUATE COURSES (OPEN) FOR 2022/2023
The following may apply for admission into the Postgraduate Diploma programmes:
3.1.1. Graduates from approved Universities who hold the first-degree classification with FCGPA of 1.51 and above on a 5point scale.
3.1.2. Candidates from approved Polytechnics or Monotechnics who hold a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Upper Credit.
3.2. MASTERS DEGREE PROGRAMMES
The following may apply for admission into Masters Programmes:
3.2.1 Graduates from approved Universities who hold the appropriate degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.00 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 50% for Universities that do not use FCGPA.
3.2.2 Holders of Postgraduate Diploma from recognized institutions with an FCGPA of 3.50 and above (on a 5 point scale).
3.3 DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY PROGRAMMES
Graduates from approved universities who hold Masters degree in the proposed field of study with minimum FCGPA of 3.50 on a 5 point scale or a minimum of 60% for universities that do not use the FCGPA
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Candidates for any Postgraduate programme must possess a minimum of 5 credits including English Language and any four relevant subjects at one or two sittings from WAEC, NECO, NABTEB or TCII(Faculty of Education only) based on the Departmental/Faculty and General University Requirements.
Applicants are advised to obtain information on Departmental requirements and areas of specialization from the university website.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES
For the Duration of Programmes, visit the website **This is important**
METHOD OF APPLICATION
6.1 Application form should be completed on-line by logging onto portal.unizik.edu.ng/postgraduate
- Click on “Create Account” to create a new account,
- Fill the form and click on “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your box and a page indicating the successful creation of your profile will be displayed. Click on “click here”. You will be directed to the login page.
- Enter your username and password and click on “sign-in”.
- Follow the instruction on the page following each step as indicated to access the application form.
- Click on Step one on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the ICT Fee (N1, 000).
- Click on Step two on the menu bar on your left to generate and print the (Remita Retrieval Reference) Number for the Application Fee (N10, 000).
- Take the RRR to any bank of your choice for payment of Application Fee and ICT Fee.
To confirm payment:
- Click on step three. Type the RRR for the ICT Fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”. Again, type in the RRR for the Application fee in the RRR textbox and click on “Confirm”
- Once the confirmation for the two payments is successful, you can proceed to step four to fill your application form
- Click on step four. Fill and submit online the completed Application Form, scanning and attaching the claimed certificates, including O’level certificates.
6.2 Print the completed Application Form for your personal use. You will require this document in the course of the admission and registration.
6.3 Download and print a copy of the Transcript Request Form. The Transcript Request Form should be sent to your former Institution for your academic transcripts. Any change of name should be indicated in the transcript form.
6.4 Applicants should include the names, phone number and e-mail addresses of three Referees. At least two of the referees must be Academics not lower than the rank of Senior Lecturer.
6.5 Sale of Form Ends on 14th August 2020
Submission of Form Ends on 21st August 2020
Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 17th August 2020
Second Tier Applications
Sale of Form Ends on 31st December 2020
Submission of Form ends on 7th January 2021
Transcripts should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies not later than 7th January 2021.
Applicants will be invited for Screening Test and Proposal Defence (PhD only) from 25th -27th January 2021.
6.6 PhD applicants in submitting their forms shall upload a proposal of not more than five type-written pages. Visit the website for the Proposal template **This is important**
If you have any issue base on this article published, you are free to drop your comment in the comment box below or better still send us a message in our Gmail account email@example.com in other to reply you faster.