UNIZIK Supplementary Admission Form for 2022/2023: The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, (Unizik) is inviting suitably qualified candidates who chose the Institution in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and participated in the screening exercise that the supplementary admission form is not on sales yet as of the time this post was published.
Meaning of Supplementary Form
A supplementary exam is an additional exam or other forms of assessment that may be approved for a student in the following circumstances: A student who has come close to passing a subject and meets the relevant College guidelines for awarding a supplementary exam.
Who is to Purchase the Supplementary form?
If your name is not shortlisted in the admitted list or you are not among those whose names did not appear in the UNIZIK First Batch admission list as well as the Second Batch? No need to be scared or hopeless about that, because this form is another opportunity for you to change your course to a simpler related course.
REASONS WHY PURCHASE SUPPLEMENTARY FORM
Many universities that are found in Nigeria always have the supplementary form as another alternative means to admit some candidates.
Courses in various universities in Nigeria are very competitive no matter how small you think the course is because of the population of students that do apply in every academic session
For instant check, a situation whereby your jamb cut off mark and post utme point did not reach the university ADMISSION cut off the mark because of the high number of student who is competitive for the course, so those ones who have high point will be given admission while you that do not have the exact point will not gain admission so for you not to lose out entirely not gaining admission that year another alternative is to get the Supplementary form to change your former course to another lower course that your point reach in other for your admission list name be posted in the second or third admission batch
IS IT COMPULSORY? many students will be asking if is compulsory, No is not compulsory but to be on the safe side and for you to gain admission is better to Purchase it.
WHEN DO WE PURCHASE IT? the time supplementary form do be on sales is after the concluded post utme and the release of the first batch admission list result, so before the second batch the supplementary form will be out
UNIPORT Supplementary Form and Requirements For 2022/2023
1. Applicants MUST possess a minimum score of 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and a minimum of 160 in the University’s 2020/2021 UTME Screening.
2. Candidates MUST possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for supplementary admission.
3. The application is online. Candidates should log in to the University website www.unizik.edu.ng for the Supplementary Admission Application Procedure.
- Candidates are to note that the University will not entertain any case of change of course after the publication of the Supplementary Admission List.
- Inconsistency in the name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level results on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so immediately at any otherwise such candidates would not be considered for admission.
The closing date for the Unizik Supplementary Sale and submission of the admission form ends on October/Nov 2020
Warning: Every Aspirant should take note that the university management will not entertain any case of change of course after the publication of the Supplementary Admission List.
If actually, this formation is helpful to you kindly share it with your friends and relative by using via Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Google+