UNN Post Utme Form 2020: This is to inform all candidate who applied to University of Nsukka institution as there First choice of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) in the just concluded JAMB UTME that (UNN) Post UTME application fee, eligibility, application for 2020/2021 academic session has been announced which is now available for purchase online.
Summary of UNN Post Utme Form 2020
UNN cut-off mark: 200
Application form: N2,000.00 only,
Registration Closing Date: 28th Friday, August 2020.
Post Utme registration Date: 5th Wednesday, August 2020
Venue: University Auditorium Campus of the University
Method Of Application
Candidates are to visit Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on UNN Portal (Top Right corner of the website)
Click on Prospective students
select online form Application form for 2020/2021 Post-utme admission screening application
Enter your Jamb Registration Number
Proceed to make payment
Return to the portal to re-enter your Jamb reg No.
Fill all blank space requirement is shown to you
UNN Post-UTME Registration Guidelines
- Candidates are to follows the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Candidates are to start registration immediately
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
SOME CLARIFICATION ON UNN POST UTME
- You don’t need JAMB Original result for the POST UTME registration or screening. The notification of the result is okay.
- You can register without your FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERT and Testimonial. You can use an affidavit for both of them
- Candidates Awaiting May/June and June/July SSCE can register. When the result comes out you will upload it on jamb portal.
- You are mandated to upload your birth certificate, local government identification letter or certificate of origin from the state government. It must not be the original copies, printouts and photocopies would do. If you still don’t have them you van use affidavit.
- In case you still don’t know, the post ume questions will come from the four subjects you wrote in Jamb and there will be 15 questions to be answered for each of the subjects.
- Admission will be determined by average/aggregate points that is Jamb score plus post UME score divided by 2. The admission average cut off point is 200. Please note that no one who score below 200 average points would be considered for admission into any course in the university.
- Candidates with very low Jamb scores, do well to meet up in post UTME. For example if you scored 180 in Jamb your target in post ume should a score of at least 220 since 220 plus 180 divided by 2 gives you an average point of 200.
- Departmental cut off marks will be determined by the overall performance of candidates seeking admission into a particular course based, on the available merit admission quota.
- The post ume screening exercise together with Direct Entry screening targets about 50,000 applicants of which 9000 or less would be admitted. So endeavour to excel in your post ume or DE test by aiming for the highest mark you can get after all It’s survival of the fittest.
UNN Mode of Screening: The screening exercise shall be done using the Computer Based Test(CBT).
1. All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed.
2. You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
3. You are to reprint PUTME form registration before 1st of August 2019 to know your exam date
4. Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
Leave a Comment