The Management of the University of Nigeria (UNN) hereby informs all candidates who purchased UNN Post UTME form and didn’t see their name on the first admission list that the UNN Shopping form also called UNN supplementary form for 2022/2023 is available online now.
How to Apply for the UNN SUPPLEMENTARY FORM
- Eligible candidate are to visit UNN Shopping Form Application Portal via: http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/AdmissionShopping.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number in the space provided to generate Remita Number
- After generating the remita number you will be asked to pay the sum of N10,000 to make payment with either your ATM card or in BANK.
- Continue from where you stop been that you are to re-visit the link above and enter your JAMB invoice Reg Number you generated in the space provided.
- Click on submit to complete your registration.
- Application opens on Friday 20 September, and closes on Friday 04 October 2019.
- Candidates must possess the University minimum/Departmental Entry Requirement for the courses applied for and must have taken the correct UTME subjects in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and PUTME for 2019.
- Candidates admitted to a particular course through this Advert would not be permitted to register in any other course during the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Eligible candidate must choose UNN as his/her first choice
- Your PUTME score must be 180 and above and an average score of 200 and above
- All candidates must have his/her original documents in other to be qualified to apply.
Admission and Shopping Form for Selected Courses
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE|
|5||Food Science and Technology||14|
|7||Nutrition And Dietetics||6|
|FACULTY OF ARTS|
|1||Archeology & Tourism||28|
|3||Fine and Applied Arts||6|
|7||History & International Studies||10|
|8||Linguistics and Nigerian Languages||12|
|FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Biological Science||24|
|2||Plant Science and Biotechnology||108|
|3||Zoology and Environmental Biology||85|
|FACULTY OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION|
|1||Banking and Finance||13|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION|
|2||Early Childhood Education||36|
|7||Library and Information Science||10|
|9||Education Social Studies||19|
|10||Adult Education and Extra Mural Studies||79|
|11||Education Creative Arts||11|
|13||Education Fine and Applied Arts||11|
|16||Education Religious Studies||13|
|20||Education Integrated Science||32|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|1||Agric and Bioresources Engineering||70|
|6||Metallurgical & Materials Engineering||77|
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
|3||Geoinformatics & Surveying||45|
|4||Urban and Regional Planning||62|
|FACULTY OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES|
|1||Combined Physical Sciences||81|
|4||Physics and Astronomy||105|
|5||Pure and Industrial Chemistry||24|
|7||Science Laboratory Technology||8|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|6||Public Administration and Local Government||12|
|7||Religion and cultural Studies||30|
|10||Combined Social Sciences||180|
|FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE|
|FACULTY OF VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|2||HOME ECONOMICS EDUCATION||31|
|5||Industrial Tech Education||43|
Check Also Related Article:
- Professor Ranking-National Universities Commission
- Scholarship for Undergraduate African Students to Study Abroad
- How to Confirm Waec Result if uploaded in Jamb Portal