Past questions will not only help you know the likely questions but you will understand the nature of the examination.
Our research has confirmed that candidate that uses past questions to prepare for the examination is ten times better than those who do not.
WAEC Marketing Questions Objective and Theory For Free
Today, Nkedugist will share the Waec Marketing Questions here with you guys, If you are writing this Waec Marketing as your paper for 2020/2021, then this post is for you. I guess you have been searching for this Waec past Marketing Questions
1. The performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
2. Goods produced for immediate use by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
3. Which of the following is not a component of the marketing mix?
4. Which of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior?
A. Life style
5. performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
6. In Nigeria, the body that ensures that its members operate according to their professional ethics is the
7. The current highest decision-making body on privatization and commercialization of public enterprises in Nigeria is the
A) National Council on Privatization
B) Securities and Exchange Commission
C) Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission
D) Bureau of Public Enterprises
8. The principle of indemnity is NOT applicable to
A) Life assurance
B) Accident insurance
C) Fire insurance
D) Marine insurance
9. The advertising medium which combines sight and sound is the
C) Print media
10.The selling of goods in small units is normally performed by
11. A storage facility that uses advanced material handling system under the control of a central computer is
A. a public warehouse,
B. an automated warehouse.
C. a distribution warehouse.
D, a storage warehouse,
12. The way in which a product is delivered to meet the customers’ need is
A. new product concepts,
B. selling concepts.
C. advertising activities.
D, distribution activities.
13. The process of encouraging consumers to buy products at retail outlets is
14. Another term for marketing is
A. direct marketing.
B. internet marketing,
C. electronic banking.
D. electronic purchasing,
15. A document that accompanies goods in transit is a
C, bill of sight.
D. credit note,
16. Marketing concept means
A. buying and selling to customers,
B. selling and distribution to customers.
C. satisfying customers’ needs and wants.
D. advertising and promotion to customers
17. Meeting customer expectation regarding the quality a product is
A. customer satisfaction.
B. customer excellent.
C. customer loyalty,
D. customer value.
18. Which of the following channels of distribution will be used by a company that wants to have control over its price?
A. Manufacturer — Consumer
B. Manufacturer — Agent — Consumer
C. Manufacturer — Wholesaler — Retailer—Consumer
D. Manufacturer —Agent —Retailer -—* Consumer
19. Which of the following is not an element of the marketing mix?
20. Competitive price in marketing is arrived at by
A. considering competitive demand for the product.
B. adding a mark-up to the cost price.
C. setting price in relation to competitors’ price.
D. adding a margin to the best price.
21. Marketing is defined as
A. buying and selling to customers.
B. selling and distribution to customers.
C. meeting customers need profitably.
D. Advertising and promotion to customers
22. A product by an organization for use in Carrying out a business is
A. an industrial product.
B. a specialty product.
C. a consumer product.
D. a convenience product.
23. Which of the following cannot be used to identify a product?
B. Trade name
C. Pricing policy
WASSCE MARKETING ESSAY QUESTIONS
1(a) State five importance of middlemen in marketing.
(b)Explain five factors that can determine the type of channels of distribution to be used by a company.
2(a) What is a warehouse?
(b) Describe any three types of warehousing.
(c) State six functions of a warehouse
3(a) Explain the following:
(i) consular invoice
(b) Explain seven factors that will influence the place Tochukwu will locate his grocery business.
4(a) Explain five stages in marketing planing
(b) State five uses of feedback in marketing research.
5(a) What is merchandising?
(b) Mention four merchandising activities.
(c) State seven functions of merchandising.
6. State five importance of e-marketing to:
(a) an organization;
(b) a consumer:
If you have any questions you want to ask us kindly be free to ask by dropping the question in our comment box below and we promise to reply to you immediately we see it.
If actually this article is really helpful to you, can you please share it with your friends and relative using the social button below.