Unilag post utme form cut off mark and screening Date out for 2020/2021 session
University of Lagos(unilag) post utme screening has scheduled its 2020/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
UNILAG cut-off mark: 2000
Application form: N2,000.00 only,
Registration Closing Date: Not Yet
Post Utme registration Date: Not Yet
This is contained in a statement by the school Registrar, Mr. Oladejo Azeez, in Lagos, yesterday and also “Candidates who will not be 16 years of age by Oct. 31 are not eligible and need not apply
“In the same vein, candidates who do not participate in the UTME screening will not be considered for placement,” he said.
University of Lagos(unilag) post utme screening Date Hint
1. candidates must possess five credits passes at one sitting in relevant O’ Level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
2. The Registrar noted that former students of the institution whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could reapply.
3. The fresh application, according to him, will be on condition that the “new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.”
4.. He warned, that any student expelled from the university would not be offered fresh admission.
Eligible candidates are to login to the University’s website, “www.unilag.edu.ng”, click on admission and follow the registration procedure.
“Candidates are to log in with their post UTME number as user name and the surname in lower cases as password and then continue with the procedure to generate their post-UTME Examination Pass,”
2019 Unilag Post UTME screening Date and Cut off Mark; Restrictions Rule are as follows
- Only candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time, shall be allowed into the Examination Hall.
- No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
- Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
- The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.
The original Prints out Application Form from the University Portal should be brought along when coming for the screening examination.
The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME / DE PRINT-OUT
‘Azeez’ urged candidates to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications. He also warned that the university had zero tolerance for drug abuse as any student found wanting would lose his/her studentship.