How to Calculate UNIOSUN Post UTME Aggregate Score is a simple method many candidates use to know if they will be given admission before the main UNIOSUN admission list comes out or is released.
UNIOSUN Post UTME Aggregate Score is a composite score and is also a calculated part of the admission process for prospective students.
This score serves as a comprehensive evaluation of a UNIOSUN candidate’s academic performance and readiness for a university education. It is typically used to make admission decisions and rank applicants.
The UNIOSUN Post UTME Aggregate Score is usually based on multiple factors, including:
- UTME Score: The score obtained in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) is a critical component. This standardized test assesses a student’s knowledge in various subjects and is often given significant weight in the aggregate score.
- O’Level Result: The candidate’s performance in their O’Level (secondary school) examinations, such as the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) or Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE), plays a crucial role. Grades or points are assigned to different subjects, and these are used to assess the quality of the O’Level results.
- Post-UTME Examination Score: UNIOSUN conducts a post-UTME examination or screening exercise, which serves as an additional assessment of a candidate’s knowledge and abilities. The score obtained in this examination is incorporated into the aggregate score.
- Other Admission Criteria: UNIOSUN may consider additional factors, such as the candidate’s choice of course, geographic location (catchment area), and special admission requirements for certain programs.
Related Content For You:
- FUTA SCHOOL FEES FOR OLD AND RETURNING STUDENTS 2024
- Check FUTA Admission List For 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch For 2023/2024
Simple Method on How to Calculate UNIOSUN Post UTME Aggregate Score
In order to determine the UNIOSUN Post UTME aggregate score, you will need to consider the grading score of your O’Level grades and your UTME score. Here’s how you can calculate it:
UNIOSUN Grading Score of O’Level Result:
To assign points to your O’Level grades, use the following scale:
- A1 – 6 Points
- B2 – 5 Points
- B3 – 4 Points
- C4 – 3 Points
- C5 – 2 Points
- C6 – 1 Point
The maximum points you can obtain from your O’Level results is 30 points.
UNIOSUN Post Utme examination is over 100%. That is to say, the highest you can score in the exam is 100/100.
To calculate your UNIOSUN aggregate score, follow these steps:
- Start with your JAMB-UTME score.
- Divide your JAMB score by 4 and convert it to a percentage.
Example: If your JAMB score is 223/400, 223/4 = 55.75%.
- Now, consider your POST-UTME score at UNIOSUN, which typically consists of 4 to 5 questions sections.
- Multiply your POST-UTME score by 4 to convert it to a percentage.
Example: If you scored 16/100 in UNIOSUN POST-UTME, 16 * 4 = 64%.
- Calculate your aggregate score.
- Add your JAMB percentage and POST-UTME percentage.
- Divide the sum by 2 to get your aggregate score as a percentage.
Example: (55.75% + 64%) / 2 = 59%.
Important Admission Advisory:
Beware of fraudsters promising admission through connections. University admissions are strictly merit-based. Do not pay for fake admissions.
Please share this to help others stay safe from scams. Success comes through genuine effort and merit.