NPC Adhoc Recruitment, If you are an applicant who wishes to apply or have already applied for Training of NPC Adhoc Staff then this page is for you. The allowances of the Specialised WorkForce and Facilitators staff have been announced.
In the Training of NPC Adhoc Staff for the 2023 Population and Housing Census Exercise, the National Population Commission has announced that the Specialised WorkForce and Facilitators will receive above N90,000 each as Allowances.
What Is The Full Meaning of NPC Adhoc?
You have to know the full meaning of NPC which is the National Population Commission. This organization is sponsored by the Federal government.
The government used this medium to employ or recruit citizens from time to time once the need arise for NPC jobs. kindly follow our page for the NPC recruiting, information will be released to the general public to keep them updated.
The National Population Commission (NPC) has clearly stated on the NPC portal that recruitment into the agency is transparent and completely free of charge to apply. This means that as long as you have the needed credentials, you should be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise.
Related Article For You:
- Requirements and How To Apply For Npower Recruitment 2023
- N-power Recruitment Application Closing Date For 2023
Has The Training of Training of NPC Staff (Specialised WorkForce) Started?
The Training of the Specialised WorkForce commenced on January Monday 23rd, 25th, and Wednesday, January 2023, and the Facilitators’ Training begins on the 26th of January and ends on February 4th, 2023.
The Director of the Census Department, Mrs. Evelyn Arinola Olanipekun, in a Memo directed to the State/Local Government Training Centers, instructed that the guidelines stated therein should be followed in the payment of Feeding, Transport, and Training Allowances to the NPC Adhoc Staff currently on the Training.
Mrs. Olanipekun breakdown the Allowances as follows:
1. Feeding Allowance
(a) Specialised WorkForce (SWF) – N2,000 per day x 13 days (3 days of SWF and 10 days of State Training. However, States that did not observe the first 3 days are exempted).
Total – N26,000
(b) State Facilitators – N2,000 per person per day x 10 days
Total – N20,000
2. Transport allowance – N20,000 per person
3. Training Allowance
(a) Trainer – N15,000 per day x 13 (SWF) and 10 (State facilitator)
(b) Trainee – N10,000 per day x 13 (SWF) and 10 (State facilitator)
4. Payment will be made twice for all categories as follows;
- Transport and feeding – N46,000 (SWF), N40,000 (State facilitators)
- Training allowance – Trainer (SWF) N195,000, Trainee -N130,000, State Trainer- N150, 000, Trainee (Facilitators) – 100,000.
The NPC Director of Census further disclosed that the confirmed list of attendance of the Trainees and Trainers is to be approved on the HQ portal by the close of Training on 29th January 2023 for payment.
How to Apply for NPC Recruitment 2023
- To successfully apply for this recruitment, log in to www.recruitment.adhoctrial.nationalpopulation.gov.ng and
- Fill out the application form and also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
Deadline Date For The NPC Adhoc Recruitment Registration
The deadline date for the application for NPC Adhoc recruitment is 7th, Wednesday, June 2023. All applicants are expected to meet up the registration criteria before 7th June 2023
NPC Adhoc Recruitment For All Applicants
- Applicants must be knowledgeable about the census document and the overall census process including the organization of documents.
- All applicants should be present for them to be trained in all of this for those who have no idea.
- You must be a B.Sc or Masters’s Degree from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- You must have a good knowledge of computers and their basic applications to use for the work and proper delivery of various tasks as required by the organization.